Covenants Cover Art!





Yay! We have cover art for Breaking the Covenants which will be released on April 24th by Aspen Mountain Press!


Hopefully, I'll survive my daughter's wedding this week and can get back into blogging regularly. Here's hoping. But, until then, take a gander at this cover (artwork, as always, by the lovely and effervescent Renee George). Rob and I are both pleased and I'm starting to get excited for the release. You may notice in the hour or so after this post that a new countdown clock has been started.
It would be the Covenants countdown.
*grin*
I love writing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A&E's Cursed: The Bell Witch Episode 1--Thoughts on the Premiere,Fact Checks and BS Meter From Someone Who Knows

The Climb -- Patricia Head Summitt 1952-2016 In Memoriam

If the Southeastern Conference Won't Act, Then Fans Need To