So yesterday was a productive day. I managed to get 80k of edits done on two different projects. I'm rather stoked about it all.
That's the good news. The bad news is that only 50k of it was on Asphodel; that means 66.66% left to go. *sigh*
It could be worse. Fortunately, almost all of my edits were technical nit picks instead of plot snags. Trust me: plot snags are MUCH worse. It's still not that encouraging to discover that you have a *that* and *was* problem in addition to the *adverbs* *dialogue tags* and *superfluous comma* problems. As if I NEEDED more technical problems.
I did receive compliments on handling POV and passive voice, however. I guess I finally fixed those issues. My English professors would be SO proud.
Some of you may have noticed my new graphic. *smirk, smirk* You can now find Elf Killing and Other Hobbies listed on Authors' Blogs, which is easily found at http://www.authorsblogs.com/ Apparently there are a lot of other writers out there with the same problem as me: *grin* we have our own website. Go check some of them out!
In other news, my sci fi vampire post apocalyptic story is going swimmingly, thank you. It's amazing how much I enjoy destroying things other than Elves. Quite a departure. The Requiem is my current favorite among WIPs though. I'm not quite sure which genre it will eventually end up in. I know that it will NOT be an erotica though so I'm quite happy about that.
At any rate, now that my edits are caught up (THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!) I intend to get a lot of writing done tomorrow. I want to see what the muse brings me next.
And if I don't like it, I'll shoot her.