Saturday, December 13, 2008

An Author Spotlight for Me and the Absolute Write Day of Listening

Gee golly gosh whillikers! They want to interview me? Love Romances and More wants to spotlight me on their blog on December 19th. Ever wanted to read an interview with me? Next week is your lucky week! The Absolute Write Day of Listening is on December 14th, where I was interviewed by my dear friend Ed Pahule from Upon Reflection and on the 19th, I'll be interviewed by Danny at LR&M.

In case you're interested, I also interviewed three outstanding writers for the AW Day of Listening. You should all stop by and check it out on the 14th, even if you're not members of Absolute Write. you'll get to hear the stories of writers at all levels of success--some of the interviews are oral histories, while others are feature stories/interviews. If nothing else, it will give you a fascinating insight into the minds of writers and how differently all of our minds work.

I feel all important and stuff. Don't miss it!

No comments: