Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Update Number One

Managed to rebound on the anthology story. I'm now sitting at 11k again and steamrolling.

Tried to work on my website. Just saw Sierra's revamped version and it made me jealous. Mine still looks like crap.

And, par for the course, I realized when I saw my author bio on the Changeling website today that I'd actually posted the wrong damn name. You have to be pretty stupid to do that.

(Guess who wins Idiot of the Day honors?)

Aside from that, I did manage to get dinner in the oven. Now I'll be able to eat a hot meal while still plugging away on Mneston.

2 comments:

Barbara A. Barnett said...

Guess who wins Idiot of the Day honors?

You know, I've got some good guesses, yet none of them are you. I think you need to fry a few more brain cells to win.

Celina Summers said...

LOL -- brain cells? what are those?

*head implodes*