Wednesday, March 05, 2008

More News

This will be a brief post, but hopefully fun. To start off with, my short story One Hell of a Cat was published today in New Myths Ezine. You can check out the magazine here.

There are some fun stories (besides mine) and I like the concept of the magazine. As a myth-fanatic, I just thrive on the type of venue that promotes the perpetuation of old archetypes and encourages the creation of new. Great stuff.

And then, Love Romances and More selected The Reckoning of Asphodel as its staff pick in Fantasy for Winter of 2008. I can't tell you how thrilled I am. I absolutely LOVE the wonderful folks at LR&M and really have to thank them all for their continued support and encouragement. Not only are they a well-respected and widely read review site, but they're just a hell of a lot of fun.

Did I mention how much I love them?

That's about it. I'm working on a very pithy post for later--maybe I'll see you around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too Celina but one question: WHEN are we going to see the 2nd Asphodel book????

Dawn
Owner-LRC

Celina Summers said...

Asphodel II--Gift of Redemption--is coming out this summer (projected for June 6) from Aspen Mountain Press. I'm trying to get all of my family situations squared away this week and then--gods help you--I'm kicking off my marketing plan. *grin*

And yes, Dawn, I'm VERY excited!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.